Please complete the attendee registration form below.
This is your opportunity to register complimentary attendees that are included with your sponsorship, as well as register additional discounted attendees. Once the conference is SOLD OUT, you will not be able to register additional attendees. If do you do not yet know who will be attending to represent your company, please register as SPONSOR GUEST as a placeholder.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you at the 2020 AudBoss Private Practice Summit in Denver!
Seminar Purchase Agreement
You have chosen to purchase admission to the 2020 AudBoss Private Practice Summit (the "Seminar") from Decibels 180 LLC, a Florida LLC pursuant to this purchase agreement.
Full payment is due upon completion of registration and must be received to reserve your admission to the Seminar. You further agree that this order is non-transferable and shall not be resold.You understand and agree that your purchase of Sponsor Attendee(s) is non-refundable.
Terms of the above Seminar:
- Location: This Seminar will be held in Denver Colorado at the advertised location. Standard meals will be provided during the Seminar. Should Decibels 180 need to relocate the Seminar, Decibels 180 will make reasonable efforts to notify you prior to the start of the Seminar. You understand that you are responsible for all travel costs incurred to attend the Seminar, including but not limited to airline travel, lodging, rental car, any special dietary restrictions or needs.
- Duration: The Seminar will be held on October 1st and 2nd ,2020. You are responsible for ensuring your ability to attend these days. You are responsible for your own transportation to and from the Seminar.
- Attendee review: You may be asked, at the completion of the Seminar, to provide a review of your experience. Should you participate in the review, you give us permission to post that review, along with your name, picture, and practice name, on our website (www.Decibels180.com) or in any media format associated with Decibels 180.
- Re-use Prohibited: The Seminar is the exclusive property of Decibels 180. Accordingly, you may not rebroadcast, retransmit, or distribute the Seminar, or any part thereof, in any manner including, but not limited to, over the internet, without the express written consent of Decibels 180.
- Limitation on Liability: In no event shall Decibels 180 be liable for any damages or legal liability resulting from Attendee’s or attendee's employees' or agents' use of, interpretation of, or implementation of the information provided before, during, pursuant to, or after, the seminar or any consulting services, or from any materials, modules or content provided or made available by Decibels 180. Specifically, you are solely responsible for carrying out your billing policies and procedures in compliance with all applicable regulations and laws. In particular, Decibels 180 does not warrant that suggested practices, policies and procedures that are discussed during training are compliant with the applicable regulations in your jurisdiction. You agree that you will ensure that any action you take during or after the Seminar is permissible in your jurisdiction, and agree to hold Decibels 180 harmless for any such action. Decibels 180 is not providing legal or regulatory advice, and you agree that ensuring compliance with your jurisdiction’s telehealth laws is solely your responsibility.
- Severability: In the event any portion of this Agreement is deemed unenforceable, the Court should strike the unenforceable portion of the Agreement and enforce the remainder of the Agreement.
- Prevailing Party Attorneys’ Fees, Venue and Governing Law: In any dispute arising out of or related to this Agreement, or the Seminar the prevailing party shall be entitled to an award of attorneys’ fees. Venue for any dispute shall be in Hillsborough County, Florida. The laws of the state of Florida shall apply.
- Seminar Attendance Liability Waiver: By signing in to and participating in Seminar and Seminar related activities, you hereby agree that neither Decibels 180, nor any of its managers, employees, or agents, is responsible for any injury or loss you may sustain, regardless of its cause, including that of ordinary negligence on behalf of Decibels 180, its managers, employees, or agents.
- Sponsorship Agreement: The previously executed Sponsorship Agreement remains in full force and effect, and these terms and conditions shall be construed in a manner consistent with the Sponsorship Agreement.
By checking the box and proceeding with your registration you agree to these terms and conditions