Take Your Practice To The Next Level
2019 AudBoss Private Practice Summit
hosted by Decibels 180
Evening Welcome Reception
Wednesday, Oct 2nd
Summit Day 1
Thursday, October 3rd
Includes Evening Event
Summit Day 2
Friday, October 4th
Includes Evening Event
Saturday, October 5th
Accommodations and Meeting Location
5111 Tamiami Trail N
Naples, FL 34103
Hosted by Decibels 180
Amit Gosalia and April Royan
Kyle Acker, AuD
Douglas Beck, AuD
Torryn Brazell, CAE
Phallon Doss, AuD
Amit Gosalia, AuD
Nichole Kingham, AuD
Cliff Olson, AuD
Natalie Phillips, AuD
April Royan, MA
Join the best of the best in private practice for this two-day star-studded lineup of amazing speakers and fun networking events. Leave Naples with a great tan, new friends, and strategies to better your practice. Our two-day event will show you how to increase profitability, decrease your stress level and stand out from your competition.
The regular price for this event is $1499 per attendee. Enjoy an early registration discount of $500 when you register before June 1st.
Your registration includes:
- Admission to the two-day summit.
- All meals during event days.
- Fabulous evening events.
- Limited transportation to and from RSW Airport.
Your registration fee does NOT include hotel or airfare. Discounted room blocks are available at the Hilton Naples for $188 (plus tax) per night. Please note that regular room rates at the Hilton Naples exceed $499 per night, so please ensure that you reserve your hotel by calling 1-800-HILTONS and mentioning the AudBoss room block, or follow this link.
Event Purchase Agreement
Thank you for choosing Decibels 180, LLC.
You have chosen to purchase admission to our Seminar, the 2019 AudBoss Private Practice Summit
Full payment to Decibels 180 is due upon completion of registration. Decibels 180 must have received your payment to reserve your admission to this Seminar. You agree that this order is non-refundable.
Terms of the above Seminar:
- Location: This Seminar will be held in Naples Florida at the advertised location. Standard meals will be provided during the Seminar. Should Decibels 180 need to relocate the Seminar, you will be notified prior to the start of the Seminar. You understand that you are responsible for all travel costs incurred to attend the Seminar, including but not limited to airline travel, lodging, rental car, any special dietary restrictions or needs.
- Duration: The Seminar will be held on October 3rd and 4th 2019. You are responsible for ensuring your ability to attend these days. Decibels will provide limited transportation to/from Southwest Florida International Airport in Fort Myers for attendees arriving on October 2nd and departing on October 5th for flights booked through our travel coordinator.
- Customer review: You may be asked, at the completion of the Seminar, to provide a one-paragraph review of your experience. Should you participate in the review, you give us permission to post that review, along with your name, picture, and practice name, on our website (www.Decibels180.com) or in any media format associated with Decibels 180.
- Re-use Prohibited: The Seminar is the exclusive property of Decibels 180. Accordingly, you may not rebroadcast, retransmit, or distribute the Seminar, or any part thereof, in any manner including, but not limited to, over the internet, without the express written consent of Decibels 180.
- Limitation on Liability: In no event shall Decibels 180 be liable for any damages or legal liability resulting from Customer’s use of, interpretation of, or implementation of the information provided before, during, pursuant to, or after, the seminar or any consulting services, or from any materials, modules or content provided or made available by Decibels 180. Specifically, you are solely responsible for carrying out your billing policies and procedures in compliance with all applicable regulations and laws. In particular, Decibels 180 does not warrant that suggested practices, policies and procedures that are used during training modules are compliant with the applicable regulations in your jurisdiction. You agree that you will ensure that any action you take during or after a Decibels 180 module is permissible in your jurisdiction, and agree to hold Decibels 180 harmless for any such action. Decibels 180 is not providing legal or regulatory advice, and you agree that ensuring compliance with your jurisdiction’s telehealth laws is solely your responsibility.
- Severability: In the event any portion of this Agreement is deemed unenforceable, the Court should strike the unenforceable portion of the Agreement and enforce the remainder of the Agreement.
- Prevailing Party Attorneys’ Fees, Venue and Governing Law: In any dispute arising out of or related to this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to an award of attorneys’ fees. Jurisdiction for any dispute shall be in Collier County, Florida. The laws of the state of Florida shall apply.
- Event Attendance Liability Waiver: By signing in to and participating in Event and Event related activities, you hereby agree that neither Decibels 180, nor any of its managers, employees, or agents, is responsible for any injury or loss you may sustain, regardless of its cause, including that of ordinary negligence on behalf of Decibels 180, its managers, employees, or agents.
By checking the box and proceeding with your registration you agree to these terms and conditions